Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Indonesian Airlines


When I was flying to Maluku in 2007, I had a transit of almost one hour at Surabaya airport. We stayed on the plane and I amused myself by taking photos of different planes from different Indonesian airlines which came in during that time. According to my Multiply contact Raja, there are some 46 airlines in Indonesia.
All the photos were taken through the plane window so are not that clear.

AirAsia

Adam Air

Batavia Air


 Bouraq
 Trigana Air -






© Liz Price
No reproduction without permission

2 comments:

  1. Wow you saw a lot of Indonesia airlines hehehe...
    Yeah, we have many airlines in Indonesia.....But i love Garuda Indonesia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garuda no longer fly to Europe. I think they still fly to Malaysia though.

    ReplyDelete