Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Autumn colours in England


I arrived in England at end of Oct which was too late for the really good autumn colours. However they were still colourful to me, as living in Malaysia, I've forgotten about autumn!
view from mum's bedroom

Mells in Somerset


bare trees on Mendip

a country path

old tree
Burrington Combe



blue sky only lasted one day

Priddy Pond with reeds

I  skated on here in winters past
someone painting


pines and blue sky

 And some scenes from Richmond Park -


© Liz Price
No reproduction without permission

8 comments:

  1. I could laugh at your comments. You got too much leech bites and bats. Know what? I saw in a local advert they are selling leeches at Rm 3,5,&10 for a 4ins size ! Next time you are bitten .. keep them and dont kill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see that there were still things you could enjoy in England..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's why mum has never wanted to move.

    ReplyDelete