Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

KLIA woes

I flew in and out of KLIA on my recent trip to Myanmar. My flights were eventful, thanks to the lack of maintenance at KLIA !

My flight from KLIA was delayed slightly, as a wheel fell off the luggage loader and they couldn't move it away from the plane. After some time they managed to get it far enough away, so the plane could move. Even after my plane had taxied out and was taking off, I could see the maintenance men still looking at the wheel.



On arrival back to KLIA disembarkation was delayed as the passenger bridge wasn't working . We just had to sit and wait until they could connect the bridge to the plane. Luckily the aircon wasn't switched off.

This photo is just to show the colourful MAS plane that was almost empty. I sat at the back and as you can see, I had about 70 empty seats to myself.
© Liz Price
No reproduction without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment