Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

bird flu free cakes




I did some grocery shopping before lunch which is always a bad move, as you overbuy on junk. Saw some cakes on special offer and popped them into my basket. It was only when I got home and was putting them away that I noticed a new logo next to the halal logo. It said

"Bird flu, Avian influenza, FREE"

Is this another gimmick by Jakim? Or is it cos the cakes are oddly named London roll ?



Anyway I haven't opened them yet and I'm sure they will be horrible as cheap cakes and biscuits are normally lousy in Msia !!! But I'm tempted to keep the box as a souvenir!!!

-------------
© Liz Price <br>
No reproduction without permission

1 comment:

  1. Funny they have to emphasise this - "Bird flu, Avian influenza, FREE" Cake looks tempting.

    ReplyDelete