Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Aeon - Jusco - opens at Station 18, Ipoh, Perak

I am not a shopper and don't like shopping. On 30 March 2012 I was in Ipoh, Perak, and my friend Hong had to get some groceries, so I suggested we go to the new Aeon which had only opened the day before.


Located at Station 18, off Jalan Pasir Puteh, it is now Perak’s largest shopping mall.

The five-storey Aeon, or Jaya Jusco had only opened its doors to the public on the 29th, so I thought it would be a good chance to see it, as it was a Friday afternoon, and I knew the place would be crowded over the weekend (it was apparently, I heard there were major jams in the area).
Front view, and looking down on the front
Roof top entrance
We got our groceries and I must admit we didn't spend much time checking out the mall as neither of us like shopping centres or crowds.

I was more interested by the views from the roof. Parts of the roof top car park had really high walls so there was no view, but as we drove down to the lower floors, I managed to see the limestone hills of Gunung Rapat area.
These shops are still empty
View of the limestone hills and Gunung Rapat


© Liz Price
No reproduction without permission

3 comments:

  1. Ipoh used to be my 2nd home, you know more than me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know the Tune Hotel in Ipoh also opened at the weekend, on Jalan Veerasamy.

    ReplyDelete