Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Battersea power station CelebrAsia

 

From 13th – 15th September 2024, Battersea Power Station offers its visitors the opportunity to experience the wonders of South East Asian culture at the ‘celebrASIA’ festival.



As it was lunchtime and I was looking forward to trying the food, I went to have a look.

But I was horrified to see really long queues for each stall -



I fancied the Indonesian, but it had one of the longest queues and was moving so slowly I didn't want to wait. So I walked round looking for a shorter queue. 



The Vietnamese truck had hardly any queue so I went there for pho -

I was still a bit hungry after, so looked for something else. I fancied a curry puff from Old Chang Kee but again the queue was long. Photo only shows half of the queue!

A group from the Indonesian embassy playing the angklung -

Laotian dancers -


I went inside to look at the stalls etc -





I saw the pandan bakery and decided to have something - but they had sold out of almost everything!







No comments:

Post a Comment