Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas at Bangsar Village 2008

I was walking through Bangsar Village shopping centre with a few friends and we all stopped and commented on these 'Christmas' decorations.




I'm not sure if they are designed as part of the Xmas display or just a shop display. Anyway when I first saw them, I thought it was a huge display of 'grannys bloomers' !!!


It was such an odd, ugly display I just had to take photos. Reza then asked me what I would do with the photos.......... here they are !

Bangsar Village 2 has a Christmas tree made of recycled plastic bottles, suspended from the ceiling down 3 floors.


© Liz Price
No reproduction without permission

3 comments:

  1. I can't make out how this have anything to do with Xmas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they are trying to save money and just add some colour!!!
    Even the gingerbread men hanging above are nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It was such an odd, ugly display" You can say that again. It's her perception of English x'mas...

    ReplyDelete