Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring comes to London

Spring arrived in London last week and the temperature rose to 15C. However this week it turned cold again and is very windy, so all the blossom and flowers will be blown around. The yellow daffodils are already finishing.

All these photos were taken within a few minutes walk of my mum's house. There are 2 nice parks very close to her, as well as nice gardens.
squirrel


blossom



flower bed


planes at dusk


parrot


sunset

view from the lounge window

forsythia


 Crystal Palace Park
Crystal Palace flower bed







London croc









crows

© Liz Price <br>
No reproduction without permission

11 comments:

  1. Nice that you had at least a few days of beautiful spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's turned cold again now, getting ready for your trip to Amsterdam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get tired fascinated by this "creature" So you are home with mum. Happy holiday. Beautiful spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful squirrel, and is US too, where my daughter took some pics of these, In Malaysia the two most liked by me are provost and giant black. These are my favourites taxidermy subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo many in London. There have been for years. And you see them in the day even though they are nocturnal, as they have got used to humans. Everyone feeds them, mum used to, and her neighbours still feed them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my favourites taxidermy subjects.

    Not your favourite meal?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got bitten by one when I was about 4 or 5, I was feeding it with bread and it grabbed my finger instead of the bread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Liz.....mmmm they are so beautifull. Some of the flowers like in my place...Indonesia...
    Mmmmm...yesss...really...beautiful spring....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foxes might be common in London but to catch a sleeping fox is less coomon - this is a great picture

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe they are too fat and well fed, so they need to sleep!

    ReplyDelete