Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Destruction opposite my condo 3

In June 2013 I blogged about the destruction of the green forest opposite my condo. I did 2 blogs,  part 1 and part 2.

Since then progress has been slow. Nothing really happened apart from some more blue fencing, lots of signs on the road, and a shelter for the workers was constructed.

21 Sept 2013 I was awoken by a large tree falling across the road in front of my condo. Pedestrians and bicycles could get over it. DBKL came quite quickly and removed it.







The next week I went away for 10 days and when I came back, they were cutting the remaining trees in front of my condo on the land for the HIV home.
The trees being cut are those I've circled in red.
The next day the nice tree on the left came down - this was the one that was covered in epiphytes and was so green
All the trees gone from the front.

However Mother Nature had some small revenge as that day the JCB became bogged down and sank in the liquid mud


REVENGE!!!

I just hope they can recover the JCB without destroying any more trees.

----------------

Update

Two more trees were cut down on 21 Oct. And the digger was dug out.

No comments:

Post a Comment