Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Eating in Ipoh

Spent a few days in Ipoh revisiting friends and of course eating. Eating is the national pastime in Malaysia and I was happy to indulge.

Some breakfasts -

A Chinese dim sum breakfast at Fulin dim sum restaurant. The first photo shows the choice of dishes, when we made a decision, they were taken away to be steamed. The second photo shows what we had -



Another Chinese breakfast, at Restoran Yin. We didn't have pigs trotters, we settled for wan ton mee -



An Indian breakfast in old town -
 I had onion uttapam -

Roti canai and a roti telur -

We went to see friends and had salted chicken

I love durian but they aren't quite in season yet. However I was really lucky as my friends just had the first durians from their own tree and shared them with us -


One dinner with friends, at Tauge Ayam Ong Kee. Half a chicken, meatballs, tauge -




And a dish of chickens' feet which was just for Amy -





1 comment: